Sunday, November 17, 2013

Why Bo Pelini Should Stay As Coach

It seems everyone lately has been calling for Bo Pelini to be fired and I will admit I was one of them as well. After watching Nebraska play Michigan State I have a change of heart. I seen some good things in the loss that made me rethink his firing. Now Michigan State had the no.1 defense in the country and Nebraska did a good job moving the ball on them. The Cornhuskers never gave up and kept fighting. That is what you want to see in your football team. Bo Pelini was without Taylor Martinez which did not help either. Toss in five turnovers and that is a recipe to get beat in college football. At times this season Nebraska has not played well, but I think they are heading in the right direction. This s why a change is not necessary right now. Sticking the course in my opinion is the most logical choice. image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brewers Have No Answers Against Yankees In Back to Back Routs

 The Milwaukee this weekend has a series with the New York Yankees and it did not end well. The Brewers suffered back to back losses to the ...