Saturday, March 24, 2018

Josh Allen Has A Cannon For An Arm But Is He The Best?

I will admit I have not seen a lot of Josh Allen and not many of his games. I thought I would check out his pro day and I was very impressed to say the least. He is a big strong guy with a cannon for an arm. Many people say that he reminds them of John Elway and I can see that as well. Is Allen the best in this years group of quarterbacks? He could very well be, but only time will tell.

Josh Allen did not hurt himself on his pro day. I am sure he opened up a lot of eyes with his performance. Where he lands in the draft it's hard to say, but he seems like he has all the tools to be a good NFL quarterback in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brewers Have No Answers Against Yankees In Back to Back Routs

 The Milwaukee this weekend has a series with the New York Yankees and it did not end well. The Brewers suffered back to back losses to the ...