Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Derek Jeter To Retire After 2014 Season He Will Be Missed

Now I will admit I do have mixed feelings about the 2014 campaign being Derek Jeter's last as a New York Yankee. Now I have never been a Yankees fan or even really a Derek Jeter fan. I must admit though he is one of the best that has played that position. Jeter during his career has made some amazing plays. My favorite is his flip at home plate which can be seen below. It was a awesome play.



Now that was not the only play he made during his great career. If I showed all the highlights I would be here forever. Jeter was a one of a kind player that only comes along once in awhile. I have a lot of respect for what he has done on and off the field. He has kept his nose clean and has always did the right things. Many players could learn from him. Derek Jeter will be missed by baseball and the average baseball fan. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Brewers Have No Answers Against Yankees In Back to Back Routs

 The Milwaukee this weekend has a series with the New York Yankees and it did not end well. The Brewers suffered back to back losses to the ...