Monday, February 10, 2014

What Is Going on With The Orlando Magic?

Many people are wondering what is wrong with the Orlando Magic, but the truth is nothing really. On the outside looking in many people wonder how they were able to beat Oklahoma City and Indiana back to back. The truth is even with the horrible record the Magic have they have always been a good home team.

Did it surprise me when Orlando beat these two teams? I will tell you it was a big shock to say the least. Can Orlando keep it up? I really hope so, but I am realistic and I think it was just luck. I hope I am wrong and the Magic continue to play well. Only time will tell if that actually happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brewers Have No Answers Against Yankees In Back to Back Routs

 The Milwaukee this weekend has a series with the New York Yankees and it did not end well. The Brewers suffered back to back losses to the ...